OpsReview is Castle Hall’s flagship Operational Due Diligence report designed to provide a deep review of a manager’s business and its operating environment. OpsReview provides our assessment of the operational strengths and weaknesses of each manager and fund. Each OpsReview includes:
- OpsReference, including Castle Hall’s “trust but verify” checks
- Onsite review to evaluate the manager’s control environment, systems and culture face-to-face
- Administrator due diligence
- Comprehensive due diligence report
- Assessment, including strengths and risks and Castle Hall’s overall diligence opinion, expressed as “accept”, “watch list” or “reject”.
Asset owners use OpsReview to onboard new managers. OpsReview also enables investors to maintain a detailed view of evolving operational risks across existing asset manager relationships.