Castle Hall, a member of AIMA, helps global institutional investors, fund of funds, advisors, family offices and endowments identify and manage the business, operational, cyber and investment risks of asset managers. With a team of 50 professionals, Castle Hall deploys one of the industry’s largest and most experienced due diligence teams. Castle Hall’s core competitive advantage is DueDiligenceProfessional™, the firm’s proprietary online diligence platform, which has helped clients review diligence across several thousand fund entities.
Castle Hall is proud to have been named the Best Global Operational Due Diligence firm for four consecutive years, in the 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 Alternative Investment Awards.
• 10th year of operations
• One of the largest due diligence teams worldwide: team of 50
• Award winning DueDiligenceProfessional online app
• Patent pending due diligence process
• Conduct diligence across
all asset classes, including hedge funds, PE and long only
• Review funds of one, managed accounts and other investor specific structures
• Engage with Castle Hall on a fund by fund basis with no retainer – or diligence a full portfolio
• Completed due diligence on significantly more than 2,000 funds
• Diligence any manager and any fund – no limitation to a pre-existing coverage list
• Unconflicted – Castle Hall works only for allocators, not managers
• Research only – Castle Hall doesn’t manage assets or act as an investment consultant. We separate
the governance, risk and compliance due diligence workflow from the advocacy role of an investment advisor.